Monoblock Valve (MB-4)
MB-4 Series Monoblock Directional Control Valve
The compact direction control valves have fixed and big pull rod to control direction, providing various ports and circuit valves.
1) Compact construction. Low pressure drop.
2) Long service life. High efficiency.
3) Choice of various operation methods, such as manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electro-hydraulic.
4) Choice of various ports and circuit valves.
5) Spring return.
6) High accuracy spool is hardened for long term accuracy.
7) Sub-plate mounting.
8) Handle shift operation.
Operation Methods Options:
1) Manual control
2) Pneumatic control
3) Hydraulic control
4) Electro-hydraulic control
Available Sections: 1 ~ 6